Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not an especially good story but..I Rode to work at 7am. Very warm. About 70F. My cage?...Dripping with water behind us in the driveway. My Moonpie? Moist. Soppy. Wet pollen. Fuzzed up windscreen.

I walk out of the carport and check around. Can see 8 houses down (more really). Man - it's warm. Take the cage, or take the pie?

Took the pie. Wiped her down, cleaned off my full face shield, cleaned my glasses, cleaned my windshield and rearviews real good, wiped off the cat fur and dust on da scoot.

Man its was neat. Fog enough to make all (well..most) ppl be good on the streets. Stopping to pull out onto Hwy 98 I see a big hog rumble by. I watched their tail lights. Saw them for about an eigth mile. Good taillamps for them so I know for me too (I know mine are as good if not better being twin and high an alla dat).

I hooked into the same direction behind them on 98, goosed it an got upta speed and cruised to work in the warm mist unfettered. It was nice. Glanced at the intracoastal waterway with its boats, and of course, "the island" way south over there (Okaloosa Island) that acts as a "breakwater" for it (the intracoastal waterway).

Went through the gate gaurds (they are always amazed at the Pie) and then...I had the MC parking at the office all to myself.

The stereo is nice in the fog for some odd reason :roll:
just a share.

·
Registered
270 Posts
:D Great road story pete. It was calming & serene. It must be great to live in Flordia. 8)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Me want good weather!

Steve

·
Registered
185 Posts
You paint a picture well, Pete....

I felt as tho I was there. Sounds like a nice way to start the day.

Keep those stories coming.

Susan

·
Registered
925 Posts
Just reading that story makes me want to go back to Florida and stay there. Thanks for sharing. 8)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Glad you enjoyed your ride to work. Fog is not one of my choices to ride it.
Hopefully this summer I'll be able to ride more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts