Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes it's the simple stuff that can make all the difference in the world...

I've got an HJC helmet that has been known to fog up in broad daylight at 60 degrees. Fog-Tech tamed it in nothing flat; I just got back from a fifty-degree, 3AM ride in fog, showers, and light rain. The only spot of "fog" on the treated part of my visor at any point was directly below my nostrils, where large droplets eventually formed in an area maybe 3/4 of an inch square, but there was no fog _anywhere at all_, save in the areas where I could not apply the product, such as around the visor hinges. (There, the visor was fogged totally opaque.) I was _stunned_ at how good this stuff is; in the past, I've had to ride with my visor open to avoid total blindness. My only question is how long it will last; I hear about a week. Since this is my first usage, I have no long-term experience.

But it will _not_ be my last!

http://www.motosolutions.com/

And, for another review...

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/fogtech/

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Good to hear it worked so well. Did you buy the bottle or the single use packets with the towelette?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you for the review.

Lapine, would it be OK to use it on my website? It that is allright with you, could you give me your location? I will use your nick unless you want your real name.

Thanks again.

Gene

[email protected]

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Gene. Glad to have you join us. Good to see a vendor visiting the forums.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the welcome

I will do my best not to abuse the privilege!

I have been here before, just never posted. I don't ride a Burgman, I own a BMW R1150R. But I saw the reference to my product come up and also a lot of discussion around helmets.

Very nice site and it appears the visitors are respectful.

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
We're a friendly lot and all 2 wheel riders (and even non riders) are welcome here on the forums.... even BMW riders. :lol:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! I feel famous!

Gene, you make good stuff, and I'd be pleased to let you add my endorsement. I live in Middle Tennessee. Before you do, though, are you sure that HJC isn't gonna get mad at you? You might wish to delete the reference to them (though I think they deserve it).

Bill, I bought the bottle. In the future, I may buy a stack of packets to carry with me for use on roadsides.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks Lapine, but don't know if you will become famous!

On my reviews page, lots of helmets, goggle manufacturers are mentioned. So, I will keep the ref to HJC in there. I ride with a Symax and get fogging, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts