Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Florida mega scooter riders are interested in getting together for some form of group riding I will try to put something together.

Please respond to let me know either way. We could do regional group rides or all meet in a central location or have rotating location meets.

If your riding partners are on motorcycles they can join us too, but only if they can KEEP-UP :lol:

Janine

·
Registered
210 Posts
North FL here

I am probably a little to far north for any group rides, but good luck and welcome to the forum. :D

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Meets

Hi Janine!

I'm up in the Orlando area. Would love to join your group as soon as the scoot is road worthy maybe mid Aprilish? I think roaming meets would be a great idea so everyone gets to host and show off their area of the state. Also gives everyone the opportunity to travel since most of us bought the big scoots to put mileage on them!

Keep me informed.

Dee

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I would that I would love to go however until that Pensacola bridge is fixed, there is no way I'm over that thing again. I get the heebee geevees just thinking about it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Florida Riders

There are 3 of us in North East FL. North of Jacksonville. 1-400, 1-650, and 1 - 500 Piaggio. Plus a friend that has to shift. We would love the idea of getting together. Miami might be a tad to far, but lets look into it.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
North Western Tip Of The Miracle Strip.
Ft. Walton Beach.
Need a URL that has been farmed out to the search engines advertising as such.
Whaddaya think? Can you hook that up?
I do content, not posting.
VR - Pedz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts