Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is going to make me sound like a dummy but.How do you get the flags and other symbols to come up when you post on this site? :?
Confused in Arkansas
Doug collins

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
When you are logged in as a registered user, click the Profile link at the top of the page. At the bottom of the profile page is an option to upload an avatar to be displayed with each of your posts. The moving flags are animated gif files. I'm just using a JPG file. Graphics should be no greater in size than 160x160 pixels or larger than 10KB.

Bill

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just cheaking to see if it worked. Thank you Allan & Bill for your help.I hope to go riding tomorrow if it will stop raining.It's supose to cool down back in the fifty's.I'll just put a few more clothes agin.Thanks agin.
Doug Collins
Springdale,Arkansas

·
Registered
194 Posts
FLAGS

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!! NEW HAMPSHIRE'S FLAG IS PROUDLY FLYING TONIGHT :)

STILL LOOKING FOR OTHERS FROM NH TO RIDE WITH :(((

DIANA

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well for whatever reason, none of the avatars show at this moment, nor can the download be enabled for my own small avatar jpg. Wonder why?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
I believe that avatar uploads are disabled. Email your image to Greengoose and he'll upload it for you.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
OK, you doin't have to stop and read this, I'm just doing the flag thing. I've tried several and know luck but I think I got it now. Let me go check.

Happy Trails,
Poppy

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
I got it, I got it, I feel a little dumb but knew if I kept trying, I'd get smarter. Thanks to all who have put up posts on posting your flag,

Happy Trals,
Poppy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts