Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a pair of footpegs that are idea for comfort and security for a short passenger. I no longer need them since I have installed a sidecar.

They are used but in like new condition. Black powder coating with anti-skid on contact surfaces. Stainless steel bolts included. Install easily by removing the OEM passenger footrest rubber pad and taking out two 10 mm hex head bolts.

Cost was $160 new two years ago. I'm asking $85 for the pair including shipping to the lower 48 United States. PM me if interested. Payment by PayPal preferred.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm selling a pair of footpegs that are idea for comfort and security for a short passenger. I no longer need them since I have installed a sidecar.

They are used but in like new condition. Black powder coating with anti-skid on contact surfaces. Stainless steel bolts included. Install easily by removing the OEM passenger footrest rubber pad and taking out two 10 mm hex head bolts.

Cost was $160 new two years ago. I'm asking $85 for the pair including shipping to the lower 48 United States. PM me if interested. Payment by PayPal preferred.
I would like to purchase. [email protected] can pay with PayPal.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Look for my own ad going up shortly!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts