Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I acquired a chopper frame for free. Last night I met Sportster Garry (from the Biker Build Off show) at a bike night. He has a motor and tranny I am going to buy for cheap. So it looks like I am building a chopper from scratch! Jesse James, Junior Tuttle, Arlen Ness and all the rest better watch out ScooteReno is in the mix now. :p I am going to look at wheels and front forks today and then It's On! :cool:
ChopperReno is on the build, getting greasy and playin with his tools........:D

·
Registered
515 Posts
Good luck, have fun with it.
Do not spend too much as they are basically a throw away when you want to sell them.
I recommend scouring the motorcycle junk yards on the net for as many parts as you can.
Hope it comes out rideable when done. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
So Steve are we going to be looking for your own reality show on tv now.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Combination Storage Wars and Chopper build-offs. :cheers:

·
Administrator
20,089 Posts
So Steve are we going to be looking for your own reality show on tv now.:rolleyes:
Wait till he goes off and kicks in a door. After SWMBO gets done with him.............. ;)

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I have spent the last couple of weeks "Mocking" everything up. I acquired some sweet powder coated big spoke wheels, forks, handlebars, and fender at a swap meet. Now to get the pipes welded so I can get everything painted and then built. Here are some pics of it going to the welder.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
As long as you're having fun Steve, that's what matters.

If you need any help with the wiring, let me know, and I can look into taking a weekend ride up.

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts