Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning - I met another member of BUSA for the 1st time... Sat at a Dunkin Donuts chatting.and before we knew it......WE HAD A BURGMAN OWNERS CONVENTION 2 other guys walked in and asked whose Burgman 4oo is that?? and before we knew it - we were all talking Burgmans - sharing road stories as well as the horror tales too...!! Hahahahhaahaahaha....!!! Looked sorta like an AARP convention.... Had a great time and plan to both meet again and do some riding..... Not an earthshaking story but just another tale from .............the dark side.. :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Way more cool than some face place encounter . ( I have no experience with social media, to me it sounds like a social disease ) :D

·
Administrator
20,110 Posts
I want to ask the other person, does the Eye doc talk as loud as he types on here some times. :D SOMETIMES HE TYPES REAL LOUD. :wink:

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
I like that story v8eyedoc. I mean, what are the odds. Ha ha...AARP convention. Hope you all can get together for ride.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dave_J said:
I want to ask the other person, does the Eye doc talk as loud as he types on here some times. :D SOMETIMES HE TYPES REAL LOUD. :wink:
Dave i have no idea what you are talking about............... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
v8eyedoc said:
Dave_J said:
Dave i have no idea what you are talking about............... :lol: :lol:
Types Real Loud....Good one Dave!

Fun times can be had when meeting fellow members for sure.
I have had the opportunity to meet about a half a dozen or so members in person and have not been disappointed yet.
Not to mention the many online friends I have made here and hope to meet in person someday.
Only once did I have a chance meeting with a fellow member at a PGR mission..... the others were planned.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Types Real Loud....Good one Dave!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts