Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: I just boughta 2003 400, wow am impressed. I had smaller scoot, a vespa 150 that I just got rid of;not enough power for my wife and I. The burgie though has more then enough to go anywhere we want, and it still has the scooter feel. What a great forum. I never would have got one had it not been for all the good info from this site. I am 6' tall with a 32" inseam; has anyone tryed the new corbin seat for the 400. The specs are alot different the the seat for the 650, less room in the front on the 400. Would like to here any feedback. One last thing I saw another 400 burgie in my home town today, must be addicting. Cary

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Cary! Glad to have you join us. I'm not aware of anyone that has the Corbin for the 400 yet. I'd LOVE to have one for my 400. Looking forrward to the first Corbin 400 review.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Cary

Welcome to the forum. :hello2:

Congrats on a geat choice of machine! :wink:

You are about the same height and leg length as me (well a tadge shorter), I expect you will be looking for a taller screen soon.

On the seat front, I find mine is OK ish, I could do with a couple of extra inches - I tried it with the butt stop removed and that did the trick but I now need to go the modified backrest and pad route. I would not pay Corbin prices - but thats me - tight!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Cary and welcome to the forums. Glad you're enjoying your 400.

·
Registered
194 Posts
new burgie in Mass

Hi ,

Where in Mass are you from? I used to be from Mass as well, but now in NH.....Hopefully we can get a ride together soon....Diana

1 - 5 of 5 Posts