Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here I am having owned this scoot for all of 5 days and I have had the first service done and it was a tad late...the weekend got in the way ..thats why I was late ....1496kms and just lovely had some terrible weather to ride in ..rain thunder lightening...over gravel roads in the dark no street lights and then to top it off they started roadworks and sealed the road so it was not dry and had tar coming up all under the scoot ...took an age to get it all off...
but boy did it go well...no complaints ...she just sailed smoothly on ...which is why of course I had trouble stopping....just had to keep riding...
debs :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nearly 1500 kms in 5 days is good going, Debs, especially when running in and trying to apply some restraint to the go-faster switch! :)

My 650 also had its first service on Friday. Gently releasing some more horses promises even more fun. :wink:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Deb.
Sounds like you and your scoot just went through anything in your way and still had a good time
--That's what it's all about. :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'm impressed Deb, that's a lot of riding in 5 days. I am bringing my B400 for it's first service tomorrow. I hope I don't get ripped off on service charges, cause I am their guinea pig being the first B. owner in the area.

Does anyone remember what they paid for their 600 mile service on a 400?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was very good and restrained myself the whole way...and back and made sure that teh speed didnt stay constant so I am looking forward to the next wee while..
I was pleasantly surprised with the cost of the first service as well it was around half of what I paid for the x9

·
Registered
136 Posts
first service

Well Debs...you answered my question from the "new members" list. My buddies in Whakatane were complaining about the hot weather and you're out getting smashed with rain and storms. Where did you ride to to get such a pasting? Guess that's Auckland weather for you. Anyway, great going...it wont be long before you're at your second service.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts