Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2012 Burgman 400
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a nice day, maybe one of the nicest for a while, so I suited up and went for my first out-of-town excursion on the Burgie 400 (50 Shades of Gray). Traffic was sparse, except for about a 2 mile stretch, and in Wickenburg. It was about 70° the whole time. Cruising at 85 indicated in a 65 zone, just keeping up with traffic. Hit 95 mph indicated at one point at redline 9,000 rpm. Comfy riding position, it was almost 100 miles and about 2 hrs. Now have about 1070 miles on it. I'm sore and tired, but it was great to get out! Ride on...

Sky Cloud Vehicle Automotive lighting Asphalt

Plant Sky Building Wheel Tire

Sky Plant Tire Wheel Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Plant

Ecoregion Map Slope Mountain Geological phenomenon

· Registered
2012 Burgman 400
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, that was my last ride until yesterday. I've been seeing posts about storing and battery tenders, and was wondering how 50 Shades was doing, so It was 50 degrees and I thought it was warm enough for a short ride, just to see if the battery was dead. Started up fine after 3 weeks sitting, went for a short ride, just got up to operating temp and put a smile on my face... 😁 🤙

· Premium Member
108 Posts
Nice post! Super photos!! Okay...okay...I'm envious! I love the desert southwest. Will have to get out that way again some day. Hmm...more of SemBurg's "elected officials" in one photo 😆 It's been quasi-pleasant here for January with temps running 60 to 70 during daylight hours. But February is coming.... BBBRRRRRRR!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts