Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

First ride report: 0 to 41 miles on the odometer

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ChrisLucey 
reply to ChrisLucey

To ChrisLucey....Be a woman Chris....you grabbed a lot more than 4k on the tach to get to 65, c'mon admit it, .... maybe a brief excursion to around 5500??....h'mmm. Perhaps it's me and I own the slowest AN400 in the world, but 4k on mine nets 39mph so far during break-in. Twist and go! from there though, and yes for a smallish one-lunger it's incredibly smooth. At 5'8" and 29.5 inseam my seat is a great ride, even at a chubbo 220 lbs my 40 mile one- way commute is made in high comfort! (Did I say chubbo? It's all muscle of course!) Seriously, my arthritic hips feel just as good as if I had travelled the distance in my Mercury luxo boat .... almost. 62mpg on 1st tank varying speeds a lot, similar data on second tank. Front end could be damped better to combat pot holes, but rear suspension is super. A bit nippers in the mornings, esp on the fingertips but I'm lovin it. welcome to the road Chris. lmk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.