Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you that put money down on your '05 sight unseen........well Behold!!!!!!!
'05 Burger

I don't know who belongs to this photo, I saw it in one of the galleries and couldnt resist.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Unfortunatley my wife and I are vegetarian so I will stick with my '04.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
:sign5: Made me hungry ... not had lunch yet.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
allwalk said:
I don't know who belongs to this photo, I saw it in one of the galleries and couldnt resist.
Here's a description to go with it :

Harry Sperl sleeps on a hamburger-shaped waterbed and drives a hamburger motorcycle, both of which are sensible things to own if you also have the world's only Hamburger Museum. Originally from Germany, Harry collects hamburger items because they're American icons and because he loves Americana. The museum, located in his home, houses more than a thousand hamburger-related items. He's got hamburger banks, jars, clocks, magnets, and music boxes; hamburgers made from tin, ceramic, glass, cloth, clay, and plastic; and signs, posters, T-shirts, towels, and calendars. His bed is covered with a sesame-seed spread. His famous hamburger motorcycle, pictured on the last color page of this guide, has neon lighting, steam that rises from the patty, and a stereo that plays the sound of sizzling burgers. The bike was created on a Harley chassis using Styrofoam and fiberglass. Harry is so fond of car parts that they decorate his home along with the hamburgers. A Chrysler grille lights the living room with its headlights. A 350 Chevy V8 engine serves as an end table; a door from a '63 Ford Fairlane hangs on the wall. He and an architect have designed a burger-inspired building to house the International Hamburger Hall of Fame. But for now you'll have to visit him at home.

Hamburger Museum, Harry Sperl, Hamburger Collector, 1000 N Beach St, Daytona Beach, FL 32117; [356 254 8763]; web: http://www.burgerweb.com . Open by appointment only.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I'll take one, no pickles please :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts