Now that I've had Blackbird for 48 hours I thought I should continue the modifications I started with the red side reflector removal. As I was sitting at Starbucks today I kept looking at the front of the scoot and the **** Suzuki S in the middle of all that black started to bug me. Since BB was sitting in the hot sun I tried prying the S off and found the glue holding it was nice and soft. It peeled off with ease. Moving to the rear I looked at the Suzuki name tape stuck to the back and did the same. They both now live in the lower storage compartment of the dash. Look real good in there and are invisible when the door is closed. I now have a stealth Blackbird but it still won't do 3+.