Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got back from Seattle and did about a 350 mile round trip which was mostly highway. This scooter handles this stuff wonderfully. I can now see touring with this everywhere. Its comfortable (like a car ...hate to admit it), smooth and likes to cruise at about 120 - 130 kph. The OD is easy to use and has lots of passing power. Thanks Suzuki for building a beautiful machine.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Well I guess that about "say-it-all" !!! :D
I may be taking a 500 mile round trip at least twice a week in the near future and wonder if the little 400 is really up to that :?

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
No brainer Randy. You 4 hunnert will be up to that and then asking you why you're stopping ta rest yer sore butt!! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great you see the way the rest of us do - we are part of the future!! Our burgy team here in Kelowna (now 5 and counting) turn heads where ever we go - YES thanks Suzuki!!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
First impressions are lasting, especially when I haven't ridden in 10 years. The old '81 Virago was the best I'd known, so the best way to describe the 650 K5 was "shock and awe". I ordered and purchased it without as much as a test ride... figured I'd be getting an economical ride for work, etc. Was I ever underestimating this thing! In every way it has surprised me... right down to riding in the rain and barely getting wet!

Downright unbelievable. Why doesn't everyone ride these things?

Keith

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I've ridden in the rain 6 times to date (unintentionally), and haven't gotten wet yet.
Great machine!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
lilleyen said:
I've ridden in the rain 6 times to date (unintentionally), and haven't gotten wet yet.
Great machine!
Did the bike? :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
NormanB said:
lilleyen said:
Great machine!
Did the bike? :wink:
Somewhat! :lol:
Muddy too.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I had a cheap fullface helmet that would get wet at visor height and all the water would just work up and off it. I just got a new Nolan light weight modular and now the rain slides down and drips on my lap a little. Got my clearview windshield on order. Although with the old helmet, when I turned my head sideways, the wind would try to rip my head off. The new Nolan is quieter, and very little wind resistance, doesn't matter where I'm looking. Dug deep and got new skid pants and a jacket at the same time. The new gear was worth every penny just in comfort and looks. 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts