Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pair of these from Revzilla because they were marked down 15%.. Everyone else (Jafrum, Motorcycle superstore, etc) has then at the same price.

I have a pair of Tourmaster Venture Air Mesh pants that are great, but as the weather got cold, I out the rain shield in them to cut the wind and hold heat. I found that because the rain shield does not open on the side they were really tough to get on and off. I wear them over my work clothes and commute. The loops that hold the rain shield in ripped out and I decided I wanted a solid good pair for over pants.

I looked around and have always ended up with First Gear stuff ( I have 3 of their jackets ) so I ordered the Katmandu pants. I ordered the same size I wear (as directed) and they got here and were really small.. I mean I felt like a hippo.. I have now returned them to Revzilla.. and am looking for some pants with suspenders that I can wear over my work pants that actually fit.. I find the fit of over pants bizarre.. I have a 30" inseam and am a fat guy and wear stuff with a 42" waist.. The next size for Katmandu's is 44" inch but they only have a 33" inseam..That is way way too long.. so looking for some advice.. Tonight I completed the Aerostich sizing tool, but those things are so expe3nsive.. There has to be another option and y problem with inseam length cannot be that oddball.. Thoughts.. ??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts