Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to change to fully synthetic oil on my second service which is the 4000 mile service, 2014 650 ex, but I have seen somewhere that it is to soon to change to fully synthetic, am I doing wright or am I doing wrong, I all ways use fully synthetic in my car so I am wanting it in my 650 ex 20014, or should I wait till my 3rd service, is it an old wife's tail about leaking oil seals if it is put in to early. thanks Kieran.

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
Your asking for a definitive answer to a question that does not have a definitive answer. You will get many responses pro and con each with all kinds of supposed reasons why their answer is the right one. Even the so called "experts" don't agree on the answer. It just depends which "expert" you listen to. In the end it's your bike so do what suits you.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Your asking for a definitive answer to a question that does not have a definitive answer. You will get many responses pro and con each with all kinds of supposed reasons why their answer is the right one. Even the so called "experts" don't agree on the answer. It just depends which "expert" you listen to. In the end it's your bike so do what suits you.
Very true!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts