Discussion Starter #1
Finished accessorizing the 05 today

GIVI windshield
GIVI 22 saddle bags
GIVI trunk bracket
KAPPA 49 trunk
FEHLING saddle bag rack
UTOPIA back rest

The reason I bought this one is , if some thing happened to my 06 I wanted another one ready to go . What I didn’t want is if some thing happened to the 06 , that I would be without a Burgman 650 to ride and at the mercy of the market place . It’s not that easy to find one of these with super low miles in pristine condition at the right price .

About a year ago I found the Fehling bracket used on Craigslist dirt cheap , so even though I didn’t need them at the time I grabbed them . I’m really glad I did because they are really hard core hardware . The new 22 GIVI saddle bags are MUCH nicer that the old GIVI 21’s . I’ll change the fluids and install the new tires I bought for it when I make the change from the 06 . I'm glad that's done :D

TheReaper!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Nice looking bike. Bet you are going to like this one Reaper.

Doug

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking bike. Bet you are going to like this one Reaper.

Doug

It's a pearl that's for sure , hopefully my 06 will last a while and I won't have to use this one any time soon .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats. It looks great. Will you store the 05 or ride it periodically? Just curious b/c I have an 09 and 14 650 and I find myself trading off and riding them equal time. They are both fun. Nice to compare the old with the new.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats. It looks great. Will you store the 05 or ride it periodically? Just curious b/c I have an 09 and 14 650 and I find myself trading off and riding them equal time. They are both fun. Nice to compare the old with the new.
To tell you the truth I haven't really thought about it all that much . Normally I keep all my bikes running , even if it's just starting them up and then an occasionally a ride around the block . Some times I think about selling a bunch of them , but for what ever reason I have a hard time parting with them . All that said the 650 Burgman is my go to bike pretty much for every thing . Maybe I'm a scooter hoarder :confused: :D

TheReaper!

·
Registered
256 Posts
TheReaper, you're an inspiration for me to keep both 650's and enjoy riding them. Man, I'm blown away at the list of scooters you own. You've got a serious case of MSS (multiple scooter syndrome). I'm jealous!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts