Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost have my 650 in hand. I'll pick her up this weekend.

I have been searching for add-ons since I found this site. The problem is, when looking for accessories in catalogs or online few companies have items for the Burmans. Should I look at a certain m/c that has add-ons that work on the 650 or do I have to go into the local shops and guess-a-mate what will work.

Any help will be appreciated. I can't wait to make the burger unique to me.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Keep in mind the Burgmans are still considered "somewhat new" to the USA and sales are the only reason for after market parts.
I a lot depends on what you are looking for, and some sites do offer more then others and of course "guess-a-mate" does work very well :lol:

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
There are a few vendors that offer product for the AN650 that is not shown on their website too. Clearview Shields is a perfect example. I don't think they have updated their website in years. DJ Ellis makes a fine hump bag, but his website has been "under Construction" for the last couple of years - and does not show the Burgman products. Your best source of information on what is available for the Burgmans is without a doubt - BurgmanUSA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts