Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics. Hope I can figure this out. Just in case I do, this is my 2012 L2 (I know what that means now). Wifey and I just love this thing!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Nice, you've been bitten by the Burgy bug. :D

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Just wondering if you really are a chaplain....
maybe at the prison there ??
We've got another one here...
Daboo, out in the Seattle, Wash. area.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Duster said:
Yes Duster, I really am a Chaplain. Endorsed by North American Mission Board (NAMB) for Disaster Relief. Also with Biker Down Emergency and as needed anywhere. I'm not with the prison. That may be an employed position and I am all volunteer. Love doing it around bikers/riders/scooters. Getting some stickers together for the next Blessing Of the Bikes impromptu. Thanks for asking and noticing.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Great bike, and even greater to have your wife riding with you. :profileright: :profileleft: congratulations!!!

·
Administrator
18,331 Posts
Daboo is not a full fledged Chaplin but the Lord has spoken deeply to his heart. I applaud to all that try to save these wayward souls.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Dave_J said:
Daboo is not a full fledged Chaplin but the Lord has spoken deeply to his heart. I applaud to all that try to save these wayward souls.
As an atheist, I do wish the moderator would stop these very silly and completely brainless messages - this is supposed to be a Burgy Forum!

·
Administrator
18,331 Posts
peelbrow said:
Dave_J said:
As an aithiest, I do wish the moderator would stop these very silly brainless messages!
Hit the little triangle on the right side with the ! in it and request it so.

I do not think this part of this thread will go on much farther. There are so many things on here that will offend some, most I choose to ignore.

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
Per the forum rules:
The following items are now no longer discussion topics allowed anywhere on the BurgmanUSA forums, except in the "Back Alley" forum:
Firearms
Religion
Politics
These, and any other controversial topics, must be restricted to the Back Alley forum.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact a moderator via private message.
Answering a question as Chaplain KC did is not proselytizing, debating religions, whether God exists, or not. Saying what he does with his Burgman is no different than saying someone rides with the Patriot Guard Riders, or rides his Burgman to and from the local tavern.

Now let's get back to the OP's original topic...which was about how much he and his wifey are enjoying their new Burgman and Burgman grins. ;)

And as the last line in the forum rules states..."If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact a moderator via private message."

Chris

·
Registered
314 Posts
peelbrow said:
Dave_J said:
As an atheist, I do wish the moderator would stop these very silly and completely brainless messages - this is supposed to be a Burgy Forum!
Geeesh lighten up.....

Congrats on a great new ride....

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Geeesh lighten up.....

Ok, but please remember that this Forum is for Suzuki Burgmans and not for god-botherers.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Chaplain KC said:
Duster said:
Yes Duster, I really am a Chaplain. Endorsed by North American Mission Board (NAMB) for Disaster Relief. Also with Biker Down Emergency and as needed anywhere. I'm not with the prison. That may be an employed position and I am all volunteer. Love doing it around bikers/riders/scooters. Getting some stickers together for the next Blessing Of the Bikes impromptu. Thanks for asking and noticing.
Glad to have another Burgy Rider with a mission. :thumbup:

We just did a CMA ride to raise funding for a third shift (11p-8a) to take crisis calls 24/5. Lots of hurting people out there. I was the only scooter in the mix of Harley's and Goldwings and they were very welcoming. Love the extended family. :D

Welcome to the family, KC!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just noticed today that there had been several comments. Thanks for ALL of them. G-Bo stated that he had recently been on a fund raiser ride and was the only scooter among the HD's and GW's but was totally accepted. That's cool isn't it? My wife and I both attended a Biker Bash and we parked right in with all the HD's and GW's. Several came over and asked tons of questions about the Burg. My wife actually is the best spokesperson for this since she really extolls the comfort of that big wide seat! (She never talked like that about my cruiser). Next week I'm going solo to another fund raiser and in 3 weeks we will go tandem to a Toys for Tots ride starting at our local HD dealership. Nothing but fun to be expected. :cheers:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Huh, I am cornfused by this comment. If something affends you, don't read the post.
peelbrow said:
Dave_J said:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
To answer the above post about not reading them. I read these posts to be informed about various aspects of the Suzuki Burgman and not about some all-in-the-mind non-existent man-invented 'god'. And that is my final say about this very silly subject as we must move on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts