Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got first service and did use the Motul 7100 on engine and transmission and Motul Gear Box 80W90 semi-synthetic on end gears. I also had them replace the plugs with Iridium plugs.
I have only put about 40 miles since the change but so far I notice the bike a little pepper and the gears not so whinny as before. The bikes is riding and handling much better after the dynabeads and Nitrogen in tires.
I'm getting a smoother ride bumps are more cushioned with the nitrogen and the dynabeads make the bike supper smooth at any speed.
So far I'm pleased with the improvements. Now I need to change the windshield. I decided I want the PuigUSA but they will not have one till end of year maybe beginning of next year. Clearview said they will have one soon so I may try them since everyone speaks so highly about them. I love the Bugman but they dropped the ball on the windshield, I would have gladly paid more to have a wider taller better quality screen. This screen is not aerodynamic and very flimsy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am glad to hear the gear noise is quieter than before, looking forward to changing mine soon. you are so right on the windshield. I am going to change the fluids here this month, only have 350 miles on it now, I used amsoil on my 400 and will continue with the 650

·
Registered
213 Posts
Joe, I bought an XL vented Clearview for my '09 650, and it is a definite improvement. Be advised, though, that they apparently don't keep them in stock, ready to ship. I ordered it April 4, and it finally arrived on May 16, six weeks later.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tip. I'm on the waiting list for one. They have not released the 2013-2014 windshields yet. Hopefully it will not take long. Also PUIGUSA is making one but they told me end of the year so lets see who gets one out fastest. I have never tried Clrearview but everyone speaks well about them.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I'm on the waiting list for one. They have not released the 2013-2014 windshields yet. Hopefully it will not take long. Also PUIGUSA is making one but they told me end of the year so lets see who gets one out fastest. I have never tried Clrearview but everyone speaks well about them.
I have a Clearview on my Gold Wing. I've had many different brands, but consider Clearview the best. When I get my Burgman 650, it will have a Clearview!:toothy9:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts