Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 400 and I'm loving it. I've been participating with this board over the last few months and finally I can speak from my experiences. Its been really difficult keeping it below 4000 rpms for the break in ...it either let it ride or get run over in city traffic. Takes some effort to hold back! First time out in public and I'm already getting compliments from all kinds of folks.

I went to at local hang out (here in Vancouver) with a bunch of sport bike types and guess who got the compliments from the ladies. Ahem...a couple approached the bikes and headed directly for the 400 and totally ignored all the BMW's, Harley's, and other rice burners. Gona be a great spring and summer I can tell. Timothy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrads Timothy!! It's about time! Now is the time to make up for not having the scooter and go have fun. It's nice to know that the ladies in your area have good taste!

Cheers! (and great riding)

Bob

·
Registered
85 Posts
Go Tim Go ! Are you planning on venturing out of the city?.. The rest of BC beckons you... The 400 seams to be the more popular machine for the city... As for me ..650 for the open road.
RV

1 - 4 of 4 Posts