Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was absolutely beautiful in the Ozarks in SW Missouri yesterday and we finally were able to ride!

We rode just shy of 200 miles and stopped for the obligatory lunch.

East of Carthage and north of Springfield, the terrain gets quite hilly and has lots of curves, slow and fast ones, some sweepers and some 10 mph 90 degree slow ones but all enjoyable. We did have to be vigilant to watch for ash, sand and pea gravel that the road dept puts on top of the snow and ice, especially on corners and at any hills or at all stops.

Our B650's were as always superlative.

I hope all of you can ride now too.

Sam:D

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Here in southern Kentucky the weather is like summer now at the moment. Strange as I had 11 inches of snow in my driveway not much over a week ago. Got the Burgman out day before yesterday and have been riding it locally. Feels great!

It is much too early for these summer temps though. I expect that old man winter will gift us some more cold temps before summer is here.

Doug

·
Registered
704 Posts
I started riding last week and already I've got problems. My scoot seems to have a mind of it's own and to go 3 miles for supplies the odo says high twenty's or thirty's. Guess I got to dig out the spurs to get it to mind.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Everything is in salt up here, it won't be before August when the major part of it is washed out.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
I started riding last week and already I've got problems. My scoot seems to have a mind of it's own and to go 3 miles for supplies the odo says high twenty's or thirty's. Guess I got to dig out the spurs to get it to mind.
Just get yerself over to Lehman's Hardware in Kidron...
they've got buggy whips & cattle prods....
whatever it takes to make yer beast behave....:whdat:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts