Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Filtering through heavy traffic Santiago Downtown.
This traffic is not usual and was due to several car crashes in key avenues of the city. I was late to work so I had to move through.

I'm sure somebody will spot some bad maneuver or law infringement , feel free to comment :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nKvbV-Z4Iw

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Seen!! A Black truck Last Night on my way to Church, Smashed Front end, Broken Axle Scraping with Sparks 2 Feet from front Wheel, Hit in Run, Got up to 103rd Metro Station Saw Vehicle Smash up, Suspect Fled the Seen. Nice Video, fernando, Say fernando, Yall Streets are just as Bad as Ours! He he Watch those lines Grooves, there a real tipper over!!

Wow! i guess nobody Uses es Crosswalks any more!

Elliott,

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope you're okay and have the burgy fixed soon.....

traffic is traffic here or in Indonesia, well over there the traffic is full of motorcycles! :D

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
No Not me!! Im OK! it was a car that got Clobbered A fernando, Do you Guys have Inductive Loops there for your Traffic Signals. you know the wires & Circles on the Surface in the Ground. Elliott,

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No Not me!! Im OK! it was a car that got Clobbered A fernando, Do you Guys have Inductive Loops there for your Traffic Signals. you know the wires & Circles on the Surface in the Ground. Elliott,
Ah, good to hear I misunderstood. anyways, yeah, there are inductive loops but not all streets have them and when something big happens the traffic control center disable most of them. Highways also have real-time sensors just like in the US, big led screens give you ETA for next exists and such. Also suggests alternatives when there is heavy traffic.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Tks for the memories, Fernando! Commuted London traffic for 3 1/2 years back in the early 80's. Put 32k on my 250RS Honda. Wish more states would wise up and allow threading. I believe you would see a boom in small 2 wheel sales and better skilled riders. At least we are slowly getting round-abouts! LOL
Jim

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Wow, I thought Los Angeles traffic was bad. That's one of the reasons I keep the 400. Splitting traffic is legal in California and the 400 does it better than the 650.

But the best lane splitter was my Honda Helix. Man than thing practically sat on the ground and I could weave through traffic like nobody's business; passing sport bikes often.

Maybe I should look into the new b200. Hmmm..,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts