Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out for a ride today and we stopped at the super market real quick for something. When I started my bike the FI red light came on and was flashing where the odometer is located. Never had that happen before and it was running fine the whole time. When I shut the bike off and started it again it was gone. I have a 2015 650. Has anyone had this happen before and maybe know what it means.

·
Premium Member
3,636 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,482 Posts
or , you can use a bent paperclip, a F1 light means something ainnt right, ad you gotta find out what, but turning off the bike erases the fault, so you gotta do it before turning off the bike, big question, did it come back on? If it didn't , the fault fixed itself, and you have time to review ledudes video and have a refrashing beverage, to prepare for whne it happens again.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
or , you can use a bent paperclip, a F1 light means something ainnt right, ad you gotta find out what, but turning off the bike erases the fault, so you gotta do it before turning off the bike, big question, did it come back on? If it didn't , the fault fixed itself, and you have time to review ledudes video and have a refrashing beverage, to prepare for whne it happens again.
It did not come on again. I was looking on ledudes sight at the different faults it could be and I saw one that said tip over sensor. When we pulled into the parking spot I almost dropped it but I was able to keep it from going all the way down. After that when we came out to leave and I started it that’s when it came on. Is it possible it was that one?

·
Premium Member
10,482 Posts
Welp, lectrons is funny critters, so I ain't gonna say it wernt. Possible is subjective too, It is "possible" i ain't as irrezistable as i think i am, but it ain't probable. I hope thet helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts