Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe give each line 400 and 650 a few more color options each. Maybe like a dark green or burgundy.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Dark green, yes! Also, maybe some hi-viz colors such as lime, yellow, etc. I think the Burgies are easier to spot in traffic than many motorcycles due to the Burgies' size, shape but it can't hurt to be even more visible.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Wouldn't an orange be cool! :D Or Suzuki could offer a choice between "cruiser"-style colors and "sportsbike" colors and have two palette options.

·
Registered
925 Posts
My choices would be metallic midnight blue, metallic forest green, and a metallic burt orange. I'd buy one of each!!!

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Colors, I'm still drawn to blue, dark green would be nice. The light colors would all be good for getting noticed. My daughter has a neighbor with a yellow Reflex, I think mustard when I see it, but you do see it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I wanted white so much, I searched the country high and low for 4 weeks looking for one of the last remaining 2002 new unregistered 650s in white - 2002 was the only year that they offered white in Japan or any other part of the world. 8) I was especially happy when I found one only 30 minutes from my house.

White is not only cool, and safe around town, it's essential on the single lane mountain passes that offer the most amazing views of the alpine ranges of Japan. Almost every bend is blind (well, they should be described as continuous 35km bends as there are no straights), most are hairpins or similar, and have mirrors opposite the apexs to allow you partial vision round the bend. Black or dark vehicles are hard to see - even with their lights on. White paint is the best way to avoid a head-on collision on those roads. :wink:

·
Registered
925 Posts
After giving the colors more thought, how about offering a model that has not been painted? That way it would be alot easier to customize it. When I purchase my 650, I plan on changing the color of it anyways, just to stand out more.

·
Registered
270 Posts
A few more color options

:D The whole point is we need and want more color options. Myself i like brighter colors. My son owns a Honda reflex Bright canary yellow. He don't have near the problems i or his mother has when it comes to people pulling out in front of him. And we live in an area of around 140,00 people. Everyone i know has seen that scooter. If you want suzuki to be noticed on the road, lets start seeing brighter color options. Thanks.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I still wish more than anything they had a few more color choices. Its always silver and blue (of some shade) or they did do black at least one year. I know other countries have other colors. I have heard and or seen a white and a burgundy.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'd go with white or a deep, lustrous, metallic burgundy (yum!).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts