Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Susan. I had a 2007 Burgman 400 for the last 4 seasons and have enjoyed it very much. My husband rides a Yamaha FJR. He has planned an amazing road trip for us and another couple this summer. I was not comfortable on my 400 on the freeway so we got a 2006 Burgman 650 Executive. Haven't had a lot of time or decent weather to ride yet. However the first 150 mile ride included freeway and I'm hooked. Can't wait for the weather to improve!!!

Susan

·
Administrator
18,695 Posts
WOW, another Great NorthWetbutt rider. :twisted: Welcome. I am just a bit south of you and ride every day, even sometimes in the white stuff we get sometimes. Any questions, we are here to help, most times with the correct answer when the dealer's shop can not.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Welcome from chilly Tampa - it's great to have a fresh voice in the mix!

You'll love the 650 on the Interstate; she'll keep up highway speeds all day long.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Welcome Susan, you now have an extended family. You have also found the best Burgman site on the web.:thumbup::cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Susan,

I just purchased today a 2005 Burgman 650 and found this forum when I use to own a 150 Elite deluxe. I am south of you guys in Issaquah.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome Susie
I think you'll find the 650 a very stable ride out on the open road. You also wouldn't have any problem passing as the 650 has lots of power for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts