Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spunkysquid said:
That'svery nice!

How comfortable is the driver backrest? Also, is it still easy for the passenger to embark/disembark the cycle?

The Utopia backrest might be my next purchase :lol:
Its VERY comfortable because the support pivots WITH your back, rather than being perfectly vertical as is the case with my passenger backrest. The entire assembly swings forward in order to make it easier for the passenger to mount/dismount.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Sure would like to have a pair of the suction cups (at least thats what they look like) on the windshield mount. Would be easy to cut a wing/laminar lip to suit.

Any fabricators out there that might know where to obtain these?

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
ted clement said:
Sure would like to have a pair of the suction cups (at least thats what they look like) on the windshield mount. Would be easy to cut a wing/laminar lip to suit.

Any fabricators out there that might know where to obtain these?
They are not suction cups. They are machined aluminum swivel mounts held on by 3M tape. Very nice machining. SAENG sells a variety of mounts, but they are very high quality - and pricey.

http://www.saeng.com/

·
Registered
355 Posts
That does it. The chrome sissybar passenger backrest looks great. I am going to try the importer again today. I need one now. I think I need all the Fehling chrome rails and fender protectors as well if they look as good...

Just reached the importer and ordered the sissybar passenger backrest!

·
Registered
247 Posts
What is the cost of the Utopia Backrest. I've gone to there web site and they don't list the Burgman or prices. Or is there another Web site that does?

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Arby said:
What is the cost of the Utopia Backrest. I've gone to there web site and they don't list the Burgman or prices. Or is there another Web site that does?
They're listed, you just need to go to the right place within their site:
http://www.fehling.com/engl/suzuki1.htm

Scroll down to the "Suzuki AN 650 Burgman" and its the last thing in that category. Prices are in Euro's.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oops - I pointed you to the Fehling Website by mistake. You wanted Utopia... Spunkysquid posted the right website (thanks Spunk!).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts