Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few favorite items that I have ordered. Not to say other items were bad, just not a favorite.

#1 is my Large Coffee Mug. (I totally LOVE this mug!)
#2 is my Golf Shirt.
#3 Organic Cotton Tee (Its NOT white, its natural tannish in color, off white.)

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I considered the coffee cup but haven't ordered one.
I like the golf shirt and the ash teeshirt and the oval sticker is still holding tough on the tail flap of my 400. :D

G

·
0 Posts
Favorite BUSA items

The beer stein...I wasn't sure if it would hold a full pint, but after several tests
I believe it does...of course further testing will be necessary to validate this
conclusion...<G>

Paul

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Re: Favorite BUSA items

pbary said:
The beer stein...I wasn't sure if it would hold a full pint, but after several tests
I believe it does...of course further testing will be necessary to validate this
conclusion...<G>

Paul
Paul:

Most statistical tests require a minimum of at least 30 observations. I think you are obligated to make this test valid.

And, since temperature affects liquid volume you either need to sit in the refrigerator to conduct the test, or to accomplish it in one evening to minimize temperature variations.

Your choice.

Dr. Ken

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Seeing as though you are from Colorado, I believe that altitude should be taken into account. With the pressure being what it is, volume may be affected and you'll need to compensate for this if the report is going to be valid for flat landers. Once you finish your tests, get back to us and will solicit further tests at sea-level.

A comparative study, yea that's what we'll call it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts