Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting ready to work on my new Burgman and need to open up the side maintenance panel. Can somebody tell me how these fasteners work? I'm sure it's probably super simple, but with my luck I'll half destroy the thing trying to figure it out.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
So I'm getting ready to work on my new Burgman and need to open up the side maintenance panel. Can somebody tell me how these fasteners work? I'm sure it's probably super simple, but with my luck I'll half destroy the thing trying to figure it out.
Just use a Flat Head Screw Driver Between The Sides!! just in Case you need replacements you can Purchase those at Auto-Zone.

Once Top Cap is Unlock, open you just Pull it out!! and leave them Unlocked Open, When your ready to put them back in Just Push Top Cap and Snap Locked.
Elliott,

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Always good to have some spares. Chances are some will break. I live in the desert and plastic & heat don't go together. My chances are closer to 100% everytime I remove mine. ;)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Wow, that's pretty cool! I should have known there was a tool for this job - and it's even on sale!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts