Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends my question is this:
Here in Spain the left headlight the bulb used burgman 650 h-7. there in USA that used bulb, as I have commented using h-4 for the 2 headlights, is this true and if so could you indicate a link to buy it on h-4.

Sorry if the question is not cast in the right place because my English is almost nil and the translator does not help much.
A hug to everyone from Spain.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I will try to answer your question the best I can. It seems like your asking about the difference between the h4 and h7 bulbs.

The h7 bulb has one filament which means it is a low beam only and has 2 connectors on the back of it.

The h4 has two filaments meaning it has high and low beam and has 3 connectors on the back of it.

If you take apart the light assembly and your plug has 3 connectors then you should be able to use the h4 for both headlights.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Google Translator:

Voy a tratar de responder a su pregunta lo mejor que pueda. Parece que la pregunta acerca de la diferencia entre el h4 y bombillas H7.

La bombilla h7 tiene un filamento que significa que es una luz de cruce únicamente y tiene 2 conectores en la parte posterior de la misma.

El H4 tiene dos filamentos que significa que tiene viga alta y baja y dispone de 3 conectores en la parte posterior de la misma.

Si desarmar el conjunto de la luz y su enchufe tiene 3 conectores, entonces debería ser capaz de utilizar el h4 para ambos faros.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Espero que esto responda a su pregunta :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try to answer your question the best I can. It seems like your asking about the difference between the h4 and h7 bulbs.

The h7 bulb has one filament which means it is a low beam only and has 2 connectors on the back of it.

The h4 has two filaments meaning it has high and low beam and has 3 connectors on the back of it.

If you take apart the light assembly and your plug has 3 connectors then you should be able to use the h4 for both headlights.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Google Translator:

Voy a tratar de responder a su pregunta lo mejor que pueda. Parece que la pregunta acerca de la diferencia entre el h4 y bombillas H7.

La bombilla h7 tiene un filamento que significa que es una luz de cruce únicamente y tiene 2 conectores en la parte posterior de la misma.

El H4 tiene dos filamentos que significa que tiene viga alta y baja y dispone de 3 conectores en la parte posterior de la misma.

Si desarmar el conjunto de la luz y su enchufe tiene 3 conectores, entonces debería ser capaz de utilizar el h4 para ambos faros.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Espero que esto responda a su pregunta :D
Then in the same hollow H4 H7 hard?

·
Registered
66 Posts
"Then in the same hollow H4 H7 hard?" ---Not sure what you mean? (No estoy seguro de lo que quieres decir?) Me gustaría que los traductores trabajaron mejor :(

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have a AN650K3 in NZ. It uses either the H7 or H8 bulb in the LHS lens. This means on low beam (always powered on), the RHS has I'm assuming an H4 to give both low/high beams. The H7 in the LHS lens only lights up on high beam/passing switch use. I hope I got that configuration round the right way <sigh>. LoL

I personally hate the configuration, cause during night time riding which I do a lot of, the beam drops away too quickly on LH corners, leaving a significant black spot (dangerous as all H3LL).

In mainland China, my AN650K7 has dual H4 bulbs, meaning both LHS and RHS headlights are on no matter low or high beam selected.

The difference between the two configurations is like chalk and cheese. The latter configuration is way and above my first choice.

In China I also have a CF650TR which uses H8 bulbs in the two front headlight housings. The same configuration as the AN650K3 in NZ, one light on with low beam. The halogen bulbs weren't up to much as 35W standard, so I swapped them out for a HID setup and that works very well http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?5932-CFMoto-650TR-halogen-HID-headlight-upgrade

Might be something I do with the AN650K3 back in NZ on my next return trip.

Though I'm contemplating upgrading to a AN650L3 when there, though I'd also like to try a Honda Integra, as riding the CF650TR with 17" front and rear wheels has been a revelation in terms of poor road surface riding...

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Hello friends my question is this:
Here in Spain the left headlight the bulb used burgman 650 h-7. there in USA that used bulb, as I have commented using h-4 for the 2 headlights, is this true and if so could you indicate a link to buy it on h-4.

Sorry if the question is not cast in the right place because my English is almost nil and the translator does not help much.
A hug to everyone from Spain.
I think, he is asking about if it's possible to install two H4 in the headlights and use them as driving lights.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, It should be possible. Just make sure the connector has 3 plugs like this one: (Si, Debería ser posible. Sólo asegúrese de que el conector tiene 3 tapones como ésta:) http://www.ebay.com/itm/H4-Headligh...602?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3351ddd132 If the connector only has 2 plugs you will have to change the connector and add some wiring. The bulbs are the same size and shape though so they will both fit the same. (Si el conector sólo tiene 2 tapones, tendrá que cambiar el conector y añadir un poco de cableado. Las bombillas son del mismo tamaño y forma, así que van a encajar tanto el mismo.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts