Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been running the Bestem 929 top box both as a top box and side cases for a while now and have been very happy with them.

One common issue with just about any top-box is how slipper the inside is which contributes to having the top box content flying in
every possible direction as one gets on the road.

I had tried to alleviate the issue with some anti-slipping material which worked OK, until I found the perfect solution in the 929 liner
that Bestem is offering for just $19.95.

It's a great add-on for stabilizing the content inside the top box, protecting the paint of one's helmet and for easy clean-up.

The seems to be injection molded and fits the 929 like a glove. I am very impressed with the craftsmanship and the quality of the liner.

Put together a quick farkle review which you can check out here: Farkle - Bestem 929 Liner Insert

A few pictures as usual, followed by the product video:






[youtube:3a9w6qaw]lQUvt71SJNo[/youtube:3a9w6qaw]

I also use their bag liners for the side cases which makes packing for long trips a snap: Farkle - Bestem 929 Bag Liners


 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
727 Posts
Thanks LeDude. Once again, you are in my pocket. I'm ordering the liner insert today. Ive been thinking about it for a while. Your endorsement carries much weight. Hope Nolan N43 helmet still fits after installing the insert. Take care and many thanks as always.

Lois aka LoJo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,116 Posts
Guess I will be ordering one of these myself. I have looked at them on the web site but just couldn't decide if it would be worth the money. Your review made the decision for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,204 Posts
I got one for mine and it is top quality. I got mine at Amazon at a cost of $24 delivered. It fits perfectly and has Velcro tabs to hold it in place. Installation consisted of taking the plastic off so the Velcro sticks to the case.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lojo said:
Thanks LeDude. Once again, you are in my pocket. I'm ordering the liner insert today. Ive been thinking about it for a while. Your endorsement carries much weight. Hope Nolan N43 helmet still fits after installing the insert. Take care and many thanks as always.Lois aka LoJo
Lois,

I think you are going to like the liner, it is an amazing value for the money, I am very impressed with the quality and workmanship on it.

I had the same concern about not being able to fit my xxl helmet in there but it fits just fine. Hopefully yours will too, may have to adjust
the lay angle a bit inside the box.

osbornk said:
I got one for mine and it is top quality. I got mine at Amazon at a cost of $24 delivered. It fits perfectly and has Velcro tabs to hold it in place. Installation consisted of taking the plastic off so the Velcro sticks to the case.
I didn't use the Velcros as it fits so snuggley, it's a lot easier to take it out without having to fight with the Velcros but they did nice job providing them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
That looks like my favorite helmet in your top box. :thumbup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
727 Posts
LeDude said:
lojo said:
Thanks LeDude. Once again, you are in my pocket. I'm ordering the liner insert today. Ive been thinking about it for a while. Your endorsement carries much weight. Hope Nolan N43 helmet still fits after installing the insert. Take care and many thanks as always.Lois aka LoJo
Lois,

I think you are going to like the liner, it is an amazing value for the money, I am very impressed with the quality and workmanship on it.

I had the same concern about not being able to fit my xxl helmet in there but it fits just fine. Hopefully yours will too, may have to adjust
the lay angle a bit inside the box.

osbornk said:
I got one for mine and it is top quality. I got mine at Amazon at a cost of $24 delivered. It fits perfectly and has Velcro tabs to hold it in place. Installation consisted of taking the plastic off so the Velcro sticks to the case.
I didn't use the Velcros as it fits so snuggley, it's a lot easier to take it out without having to fight with the Velcros but they did nice job providing them.
LeDude,

I received the insert today. It looks good and a perfect fit. Easy install. My helmet fits just fine with the insert. Thanks again. I'm glad I purchased it. :thumbup:

Lois :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lojo said:
LeDude,
I received the insert today. It looks good and a perfect fit. Easy install. My helmet fits just fine with the insert. Thanks again. I'm glad I purchased it. :thumbup: Lois :D
I am really enjoying mine, makes for quick clean ups and keeps my new helmet from getting scratched.

Have a few Bestem reviews in the works so save your pennies.
All the best.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top