Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I spent a few week on the greek islands,i was only 23.Dark hair,it didn't take me long to get a dark tan.I started to greet the new comers on the ferry,i slicked my hair back and spoke with a fake accent.I pretended to be italian,i had a great time with the English girls.When it was time for them to go home,i would tell them i wasn't really italian.I got a kick out of my decept,i only did it because the English girls was easy.They bought me drinks,meals out,a canadian lady who was in her 30's wanted me to go home with her.I wish i had gone with her now.She knew i was English,i only conned english girls.
That's sort of pretending to be someone your not,but i only did it for fun.

Premium Member
I once sewed a Canadian Flag to my back pack during the Dark Days of Freedom Fries while back packing internationally.

I was from Lower Toronto 馃ぃ

Reactions: bristowest

Administrator
I once sewed a Canadian Flag to my back pack during the Dark Days of Freedom Fries while back packing internationally.

I was from Lower Toronto 馃ぃ
Can we deport you???

:p

Reactions: ibuzzard

Premium Member
Can we deport you???

:p

I鈥檒l tell you November 4 or sometime around January 20 ........surely by July we鈥檒l know 馃ぃ. Who has the 2nd best refugee benefits package these days ?

Registered
I鈥檒l tell you November 4 or sometime around January 20 ........surely by July we鈥檒l know 馃ぃ. Who has the 2nd best refugee benefits package these days ?

Uruguay, Belize and that's about it for quick expatriots..... not that I've got a exit plan just in case..... I was looking for a friend.. yeah, that's it... a friend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts