Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Burgman 650
1,027 Posts
90 and sunny yesterday, today was 80 and sunny, great days for getting on the road!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Looks the same here. Redbuds (my favorite) are starting to bloom.

Reactions: FJTRoy

·
Registered
116 Posts
Easter Monday, rode out into Derbyshire. With circumstance as it is, very quiet. That's GOOD.
I'm fortunate in my location. 50 miles north takes me to the bikers meet (above). 50 miles west to such locations as this (Below).
Derbyshire Scene.jpg

·
Registered
116 Posts
A bit nippy though, 3 degs here in sunny Stockton
5 degs in Buxton. Wind chill on the move made it colder. Went to Moneyash, but nothing doing yet.(Good meet there pre-covid). B400 performed well. Handles hills and bends well. It caught a bikers eye while in Buxton. He was well curious. Gob smacked when I told him I was out on the VStrom yesterday! hope that I got a convert.:)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Around 24C here past couple of days, perfect riding weather. Was on the 400 today and V-strom yesterday, too. I think if I could only have one bike it would have to be the Strom....it just does most everything so well.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think if I could only have one bike it would have to be the Strom....
Fortunately it seems that its not make your mind up time for either of us. Yet.
V-Strom is getting a little top heavy though. But yes. Great bike.
[EDIT]
If Gilera can make the 850 scoot with the V-twin in it, why can't Suzuki? After all, they've the Burgman and Strom(s) to start with as donar bikes.:unsure:

[EDIT 2] 6th April 2021 - It is SNOWING now as I type this! Crazy weather.:confused:

·
Administrator
20,566 Posts
FJT, whats with the 'Lower-Slower-Delaware' sticker?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
why that's an official Little Switzerland Downtown sticker. Blue Ridge Parkway & rt226 :cool:

·
Administrator
20,566 Posts
My Army friend had to move years ago. His LSD sticker was for 'Louisiana Submerged District' after Katrina because he lost everything but lived outside New Orleans. All the FEMA money went to mostly New Orleans and it took him and many more neighbors 5 years to get money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts