Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering buying an 03 650 Burgman from a private party. It has less than 2,000 miles on it and sounds like a good deal. Is it possible to purchase an extended warranty for this unit? Would I buy it from a dealer or through a private warranty company?

·
Registered
224 Posts
You should be able to purchase an extended warranty, and it will cover the bike for another three years, as long as the original warranty is still in effect. The suggested retail price for the Suzuki plan is $552.00, so shop around for the best deal. Many dealerships will sell for much less than that.
Have fun
Bruce Woodburn
AN650
Reflex

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Extended Warranty

Thanks for the reply. How long is the standard Suzuki warranty miles / time? Is the new vehicle warranty transferable to the second owner?
I plan to pick this scooter up next Wednesday for a fifty mile trip home. This will be my first scooter ride. Wish me luck. Lots of previous riding experience on a Goldwing and a trike. Scooter related advice welcome.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Re: Extended Warranty

Thanks for the reply. How long is the standard Suzuki warranty miles / time? Is the new vehicle warranty transferable to the second owner?
I plan to pick this scooter up next Wednesday for a fifty mile trip home. This will be my first scooter ride. Wish me luck. Lots of previous riding experience on a Goldwing and a trike. Scooter related advice welcome.
1 year / unlimited mileage

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Yes it is transferable to the second (or third) owner within the first year, the extended warranty self also transferable if you sell :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts