Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little sportier exhast note would be nice. It doesn't have to be real loud, just sportier in tone.

And that single welded unit from the exhaust ports to the end of the muffler on the AN650 is not nice. There are some aftermarket exhaust cannisters available now, but we have to cut the stock muffler off of the pipe to install them (I have a Remus cannister on my 650). Also, if the muffler wears out, the entire unit must be replaced. This is not an owner friendly design.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'd go for an even quieter exhaust! (That way I could get the full diesel effect. :wink: )

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yes, the full diesel effect. Of course it goes silent the moment you ride off, similar to the thrashy clutch basket on Ducatis.

Is there some sort of bureaucratic regulation that prevents you from making the silencer and the exhaust pipe separate units? It would be a nice touch and loyal Suzuki buyers would love you all the more.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I like the current "dieseling" sound, but would be interested in an exhaust similar to the ones on cruisers and touring m/c's. Think it would be a good sound.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts