Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Saudi cockup in my favour,paid for a standard 2004 model and got an Executive for £4000.
When I went to the dealers warehouse to collect my new Burgman it had been taken out of the crate and was parked between some other crates.At first I thought it had come with a rear back rest and then I noticed the ABS and then the Executive stickers. YeeeeeHaaaaar, get it on the trailer quick.
I did the pre-delivery service myself and found everything OK then went for my first ride on a scooter. Great, Fantastic, bloody marvellouse, a perfect fit for me and on easy throttle, great performance.
I hav just moved house so my Burgman is parked in my hallway with the benefit of heating and air conditioning, after all , if it is good enough for me,it's good enough for my Burgman.
I am going for a ride today and tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day and and and and----------------------zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ian :D :D

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Congratulations on the new Burgman 650 Executive Ian. Have fun on your new toy and lets hear some ride reports. :)

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
You jammy git! :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Great stroke of luck. Congratulations, Ian.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks,
I am still trying to brake and change gear with my feet,no problem with brakes though because I am a cyclist and the brakes are positioned the same on my mountain bike. So smooth and quick,
Pretty Darn Quick Silver Burgman.
Going down to our beach facility today for breakfast and on Friday meet up with a group of Harley riders. Photos and story later.

Ian :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
wow, what a deal!!! glad you finally got your scoot. enjoy!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts