Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
White Burgman 650 standard
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rapture has come for motorcyclists.....watch the video!!!!!

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/03/ ... dry-in-hd/

If this stuff pans out I want a gallon now !!!!
Hey never wash you bike again, dry hands, feet, pants.....

Gonna impact a lot of categories if what we see is anything close to reality ....this spooky stuff

Can you imagine riding into streams and mud and both bike and rider coming out the other side DRY!!!!! ( invoking my KLR riding ).

But I hate washing a bike.....this could be good stuff to keep dry and the bike clean ....now where is the clear version

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
I'll wait for the clear formula. Looks like a great product. Sales people try to chat with you on the site. I guess I don't type fast enough...they took the type box away while I was still typing.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...!!!!!!!! Sounds to me like another "AS SEEN ON TV" scam.............!!! Like the 'SHTICKY" and magic juicers....

When major police depts. start using it - I will follow suit......!!!!!! AND Not until then..!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
My friend in the awning business has been using this product with good success.
It does require reapplication over time but works well while it lasts. 6 months to a 1 year exposed to the elements.

·
Registered
297 Posts
$580 for a gallon of the 2-part product . . . needs to be re-applied over time . . . think I'll wait.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Would be great for Inside the engine walls and parts, But may not be good for the Cylinder * Piston,Rings :lol:

Elliott,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts