Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
18,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While stationed in Kaiserslaturn Germany I would go just outside of town right next to the OPEL car/truck factory. There was this huge traffic circle, and I mean HUGE. They would shut it down ever so often for the OPEL test drivers to skid test. I took my Shelby Charger out there often. I could hold 65 MPH around it, was smooth as glass. When I was there there was not so many buildings around. Take a peek: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Opelkreis ... rmany&z=16

·
Premium Member
14,235 Posts
Re: Ever had one of those roads that was screaming "PUNCH IT

That is a big traffic circle. Looks like it is 400+ feet in diameter which would make it over a 1/4 mile in circumference.

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts

[attachment=1:dx07h5yi]Capture.JPG[/attachment:dx07h5yi]

This one is more my liking... :D I'd get dizzy going around and around and around and around in circles like that. :lol:

[attachment=0:dx07h5yi]190110298-O.jpg[/attachment:dx07h5yi]

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

We have a road like this right behind our house. Unfortunately, every few months some kid on a crotch rocket punches it and at the bottom of the hill lose it going into the ditch which is 5+ feet lower than the road. when we moved here 20 years ago the speed limit, now it's down to 35 and still kids going off the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts