Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a proud owner of a '03 400. In searching Suzuki's options as well as most aftermarket options, it would seem to me that there is a strong favoritism towards the 650. There seem to be many more options and after market accessories for the 650 then there are for the 400.

Now, I will agree that the 650 probably outsells the 400. The owners of the 650 spent more and the thought may be that they can afford more aftermarket options. But I for one bought the 400 for more then the price. Yes it was more affordable both in initial price, and the insurance was lower as well. But the 400 suits me better then the 650...AND I WANT MORE TOYS!

I am not motorhead, nor am I a Rockafeller, so I would like more easy to use and affordable options. Heck even a few more expensive ones would be a start. Just because the bike is smaller and less expensive, doesn't mean their owners don't want to baby and spoil then less!

O.K. I will get down from my soap box now.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
What you said, Dan! :D We 400-ers are just as happy and loyal (and willing to spend for quality accessories).
Bryna

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Ditto to the above posts. I have two other riding buddies with 400's and we all would like more availablility of olptions, particularly windshields, and seats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts