Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait any longer for the clearview Windshield. I'll end up buying a Clearview If and when they manufacture one for my '13 650.

But, this winter I need a better windshield. Should I go with Ermax or Givi?

Ermax is 6" higher than stock vs 4.7" higher for the Givi.

FYI the ERMAX is cheaper as well.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone know the THICKNESS of the plastic for the ERMAX vs the GIVI?

I prefer to look over the top of the windshield so the ERMAX would be too high for me. I should just be able to see over the top of the GIVI in the down position.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Can I reuse my Suzuki Fascia plate with my Givi Windshield? Anyone with a '13-'14 650 want to comment on the GIvi Fascia plate and the amount of windshield movement at 85 mph vs stock?

http://www.giviusa.com/my-motorcycle/suzuki/burgman-650-13/specific-screen-detail
Fascia plate goes back on with the Givi but in their product display it show their screen with the fascia removed for some odd reason. The Givi is the same thickness as the stock windshield and it bounces around just like the stock windshield does at 85 mph.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your eyes should be looking at an area approximately two inches above the top of the windscreen when riding. I've just removed the stock windscreen in preparation for fitting a Givi. That should be the ideal height for my eyes. Never heard of the Ermax brand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts