Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the weekend I installed a new Ermax windshield, which I ordered thru Moto Machines online. Model number 010401110 is $125 plus shipping (and taxes if you are in Virginia). It is considerably wider and taller than my the original windscreen on my 2013 650. Mine fit perfectly, all 6 holes lined up easily to the mounting nuts on the bike. It provides a quieter pocket of air at its maximum height, and more wind protection for the hands, especially when raised 1/4 above the bottom position. It seems to flex a little more than OEM. All things considered, its a great shield at a very good price.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Wow, that is a nice looking screen. And great price. Hmmm, thinking about this one.

Do they have one for a k5 standard? I didn't see one.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ermax seems to have some very nice screens for a variety of MCs and scooters.

I installed the low Sport screen from Ermax on my 400. Also from Moto Machines. Seems to be very well made. All the holes lined up nicely as well. The screen would have been ideal if I were a littlle taller. I ended up adding an MRA X-creen that I had lying around. The X-creen combined with the Ermax provides a lot of flexibilty as to how much air or protection I want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts