Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

erasing oil change

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  max catasso2303 
#1 ·
Do anybody knows how to erase from the panel "oil change" on a 2012 burgman 650 ??? I have the wrong year manual and i can't figure it out... :roll:

#6 ·
I did one time already and they order the wrong manual then they reorder again the correct manual (tree weeks ago) and i think they messed up again and he's a shame to tell me... i got to go with my smith and wesson there to get it right i think... :D bad seller... but i have to say that this is the average in miami. terrible costumer service in general. Thanks Bill.

#7 ·
max catasso2303 said:
:shock: ... now i would love to go back to fahrenheit ... i don't know how i managed it but the temp switched to celsius ... got any tip???
that what a international bike is about :D
I think you just hold down the adjust button while the temp is displayed

#10 ·
Max,

My bad, it's hold the select button in for two seconds to change between miles and km. If you are showing C for the temperature you must be showing km for distance. If you change one you change the other, in other words they both (F/C and miles/km) change at the same time.

Bill

#11 ·
I did that by mistake too (I have a 2012 650 withthe new panel).. but I can't remember how I got it back..ity wasn't hard is all I remember. sorry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.