Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting day, Yesterday I took my 400 to the dealer, let him install the new bearings. Today he calls to say it's ready. I pick it up it sounds and rides like new. But more then that the bike looked like it had been detailed, and I mean not just washed. Talk about going the extra mile.
I loaded it on the trailer, even leaving the a 4 by 7 repair card swinging off the handle bar.
At the second red light a cage driver next to me says, "That's a nice looking new scooter" As if that's not enough about 7 miles down the road, stopped at the last red light in town a cage driver looks over and said with a smile "you just buy that new here in town?"
It made me feel like I just bought the scoot new.
First time I ever drove my truck with that silly scooter grin on my face. :D

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
That's great Randy.

No sheeite.

Welp - looks like yer back in business! :)

pedz

·
Registered
31 Posts
>Interesting day, Yesterday I took my 400 to the dealer, let him install the new bearings. Today he calls to say it's ready. I pick it up it sounds and rides like new. But more then that the bike looked like it had been detailed, and I mean not just washed. Talk about going the extra mile.

Do other Burgie riders a favor - and your dealer - mention the the dealers name and town in your post. Print it out and the next time you go by there drop it off so he can see it. You might be amazed at the results you get.

John

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John wrote
Do other Burgie riders a favor - and your dealer - mention the the dealers name and town in your post. Print it out and the next time you go by there drop it off so he can see it. You might be amazed at the results you get.
I already am amazed

It's a Kawasaki dealer, (he may become a Suzuki dealer) .
The nearest Suzuki dealer to me is 98 miles and I do not like his service.
Motorcycle Supercenter of Laredo.
Laredo texas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts