Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day, I got out the manual and looked up where the indicator glass is for the engine oil level. I'll be damned if I could find it anywheres. Could anyone please enlighten me as to exactly where to look for it?
Thanks

·
Registered
719 Posts
If I might elaborate: Look into the hole in the body colored plastic, beneath where your heal goes on the left footrest. Also, there has been question in the past about where the marks are on the glass. The marks are not on the glass itself; they are embossed in the metal ring surrounding the glass.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks, Jim! It's amazing to me how talented and helpful some folks can be. This photo alone is worth the price of admission to BurgmanUSA. Thanks for sharing!

·
Super Moderator
8,076 Posts
Your welcome, but thank Allwalk, His pics. in his Gallery. Found it using the search mode in the gallery. Lots of good stuff in there.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Just an "amen!" to the post from larrycainjr re:" the photo being worth the price of admission"

I have been involved in a great group, VROC, with something in the neighborhood of 17,000 members. I was afraid that I would be spending the rest of my days lurking there and feeling somewhat left out.

No worries! Though the numbers are smaller, the sense of family is here as well.

Thanks to all who contribute to the forum.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all who replied. You all ROCK !!!
this is a wonderful place to hang out...and learn a hell of alot of good stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts