Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to plan A Special Breakfast Gathering for Saturday 18 Sept at 1000 AM at Emmas Back Porch in Burlington. This local famous restaurant has a terrific porch that overlooks the lake and offers a nice breakfast on weekends only. Those that are interested in being part of this, please let me know if you are attending and how many reservations you would like so that I can reserve seating for all of us to sit together. Hopefully this will be enough time to allow everyone to make appropriate arrangements
http://www.emmasbackporch.ca/
located at 2084 Old Lakeshore Rd Burlington
I figure that Burlington is a central location between Niagara, London, Kitchener, Brantford, Toronto and even the US border, in order to make it more convenient for many of us to attend. Plan to bring your special lady that date because as it happens, Burlington is hosting its 27th Annual Premier Arts and Craft show just around the corner at Spencer Smith Park that weekend. My honey (Lis) tells me that the ladies will love it. Lis will also be riding her own Burgman 650 to Emmas.
If it should rain that day, we can move it ahead to Sunday the 19th Sept as Emmas serves breakfast on Sundays too, and the Craft show runs all weekend.
Wouldn't it be great to see a BIG row of Burgmans parked out front of Emmas!
Hope to see ya there.
http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/1st-Ontar ... mas?full=1
Lis & Rod

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
*BUMP*

Just wanted to bring attention to this as time is coming up quickly. Havent seen a post from Rod recently. I would still like to attend if its on.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Allan
Its still a go for the Breakfast Gathering on Saturday 18 Sept 10:00 AM at Emmas Back Porch in Burlington.
I 'll need to know who's attending so I can reserve appropriate seating.

see ya there :coffee2:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Like I said I'm in and reserve 2 spots for me. Not 100% confirmed if I will have company on this ride or not.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If it is not raining on Sat., I will be there. Please record one person. If by any chance the Breakfast is canceled, will you be posting same on this site. Hope to see everyone Sat.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Scooterrider, my wife and I are going to the breakfast from Kitchener. Would you like to meet up somewhere and travel together?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Arby. Good idea to meet and go to Burlington to-gether on Sat. Suggest that we meet between 8.30 and 8.45 AM on Sat. morning in the Cambridge Centre Mall parking lot on Hwy 24 near the East Side Mario Rest. Hope that you have a good idea of where the location is in Burlington. See you Sat.
Scooterrider

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I will be there rain or shine :D However I will be attending alone :?

·
Registered
247 Posts
ScooterRider, I've private messaged you with more meeting details. See you Saturday.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Emmas Back Porch is located approx 150 yards east of Brant St , and backs on to Lake Ontario. :happy2:
Emma's entrance is on the left side of the two restaurants, and is on the ground floor.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Scooter Rider, I've looked up the Shopping Mall you were talking about. I will meet you outside East Side Mario's on Saturday morning around 8:30. Disregard my private message to you.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Breakfast ALERT ! :director:
Emmas Back Porch cannot accomodate us due to a non posted charity event They are overbooked at 10:00am.
I have made alternate reservations 100 yards down the street at The Travelodge Hotel, 2020 Lakeshore Rd located right at Brant St.
The time is still 10:00 AM. They have a breakfast buffet on till 11:00. We're still hoping to see you there.
Allwalk, Arby and Scooterrider....please confirm you got this message.

Sorry for any inconvenience

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Still confirmed here. I just washed my scoot so I have to ride it now. :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yup, got your message wil find the new locations see you tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts