Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we're riding luxury scooters, has anyone considered installing a cruise control? Might come in handy for long stretches of interstate. Don't know about availablility, but perhaps an existing model could be modified to fit the Burg.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the detailed response. At times, while riding conventional motorcycles, I've felt the need for a cruise control when on the interstate. I've spent very few miles on the interstate with my recently purchased Burgman due to the weather here. As you point out, a cruise control may not be need after all. I'll decide once I put more interstate miles on the Burg. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting "passing" tips on using the Burg's transmission effectively. I'll give them a try though it won't likely be for awhile. I'm going gentle on the motor while still in the "break-in" phase (only 125 mi. on the odo). And of course, our lovely New England weather :( is holding me back for now. Thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.