Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I headed up to the mountains for my last ride of the summer.
It was a glorious day to ride and I met several of my friends at Riders Hill in Dahlanaga, Ga. We headed out to ride the Wolfpen Gap Loop Hwy 19, 180, and 60 through Suches, Ga.
The whole ride felt as perfect as it could be and almost like a dream. The dream was briefly disturbed when I came up on a rider down on Cross Corner.
Here is my LONG music video of the complete ride from Riders Hill to Cross Corner.

Pink Floyd was the only artist I could think of for my dream like ride.
Enjoy

http://youtu.be/67tAxstsSSg?list=UUKcXobXFA6_EKKsHpdxE29g

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Why would that be your last ride - just because summer ended 4 days ago???

This was January 2013 in S Ontario - put on a couple hundred Ks.

you suthron boys got thin blood ;)

Nice video tho

·
Registered
347 Posts
That was fun to watch! I transferred the vid and music to my PlasmaTV and surround sound. You are lucky to have roads like that to ride. Boy, when those sport bikes want to get gone, there gone. What was going on at the end there? Thanks for posting the video! Nice job.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Enya is good dream like music.

Nice video.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why would that be your last ride
It's not! Summer is gone so now it is Fall riding! I do ride it all year around. ;)
You are lucky to have roads like that to ride. Boy, when those sport bikes want to get gone, there gone. What was going on at the end there?
The guy leading the pack (MotoVlogic on YouTube)was on a Ninja 300 and he eats up those mountains. The rider who flew past me toward the end went off and down into the creek at "Cross Corner" a deadly hairpin. That is where I stopped. He was ok but his bike was wrapped around a tree 75 ft down the bank.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
cool video effects inline with the dark side of the moon music (sorta? xD)

what jacket you got there bud, is it a tourmaster or aerostich?

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Jacket is a Fieldsheer mesh I got off eBay new but without armor.
I have another Fieldsheer jacket for winter so I just swap armor with the season. I also swap the waterproof and insulated liners around as needed to extend the seasons for both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts