Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,083 Posts
lol,

I have to admit, we really don't need most of what they have to offer.

·
Registered
224 Posts
There are 98 items listed when serching for pink bath robes...none of them used though. 6 rare mint snow globes, and one smurf tv tray...yours for .99 + 6.00 postage...but hurry, it's up in 23 hours!

You're right...it's all crap.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bwdbrn1 said:
There are 98 items listed when serching for pink bath robes...none of them used though. 6 rare mint snow globes, and one smurf tv tray...yours for .99 + 6.00 postage...but hurry, it's up in 23 hours!

You're right...it's all crap.
Thats fun - I just did that but there were only 15 pink bath robes on the UK list!, 1 mint snow globe, the smurf tv tray is only available from Kalifornia but it is $2.99 - so not as cheap as you suckered us to believe.

So all in all the above are pretty rare items. However, when searching specifically for CRAP that turns up 232 items worldwide - 70 in the UK alone - clearly we are bigger in the CRAP department!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
8,083 Posts
lol,
like George Carlin once said,
"If nail 2 things together that have never been nailed together before, someone will give you a buck for it"

·
Super Moderator
8,083 Posts
Randy said:
I will agree with most of it is cr**
But I bet the postal department thinks it's all gold :lol:
Keeps my wife working, she's a mail carrier.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MaryVande said:
Norm, My daughters and I have had great fun with this link. I don't know how you find them but keep 'um coming. You have made the day a lot brighter. :lol: :p :D
Hi Mary

Only to pleased to serve and if it makes just one person smile - that must be a tick in the box for me somewhere.

Isn't the internet great though when you have some idle time or the weather is inclement. Once upon a time enforced idleness had me in front of the TV - now I hardly watch an hour a week.

I enjoy the sense of community here and you chaps and chappesses on yon side of the pond seem to have a great time when you meet up. Of late a few more Brits have joined so maybe we can meet up when the sun shines next year.
8)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
NormanB said:
Only to pleased to serve and if it makes just one person smile - that must be a tick in the box for me somewhere.

8)
It made me and the missus laugh out loud over the song. I laughed even louder at the Christmas bauble link as my wife makes crap too :roll:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Laughing in Florida!

I just caught this thread...I laughed and laughed. Just had to show my husband because he could have put this auction up. I too used to make ornaments however not so hideous! (in my humble opinion!) Hubby thought I was nuts to spend the time when we could go to Walmart and buy 'em cheaper. I thought it gave our tree character and would be heirlooms for our kids. Somehow (mysteriously) only one of the handmade ornaments has survived. They always seemed to end up at the bottom of the tree for the cats/dog to "accidentally" knock off. I wouldn't be suprised if he sprinkled a little cat nip under the tree for good measure...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts