Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now remember why I stopped putting stuff on ebay. People sit and watch the item and look at it and watch it some more but nobody bids. And when they do, they retract their bid because they have bid on a similar item and are getting it cheaper (or so they think)

AAAHHH!!!! I wish one of those people would just buy the motorcycle so I can get my scooter....

okay, ranting done. I feel better.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Can you post the link to your cycle on ebay?

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Not trying to be a wet blanket but you have to remember your in Texas and it's riding time , but it is winter and most motorcycle shoppers are only looking to "steel" the bike (price wise).
The good news is most likely it will sell, if not the first time then the second, good luck and don't give up. :)

By the way, why no shipping :?: . So long as you get paid first why do you care how it leaves your propriety :?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I hope. If it doesn't sell on Ebay then I will have to find other forms of advertising.
I wanted it sold weeks ago. but then again all I see is a scooter in my future.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
That Voyager is a beautiful "poor man's" Goldwing - particularly at that price. I have a friend that owns one and he loves it. If I had room in my garage, I'd consider it. It is lighter weight than the Goldwing, and it has been in production for years so parts shouldn't be an issue. They were still available new in 2003. I'm not sure if that was the last year of production, or if Kawi still makes it.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pauljo said:
That Voyager is a beautiful "poor man's" Goldwing - particularly at that price. I have a friend that owns one and he loves it. If I had room in my garage, I'd consider it. It is lighter weight than the Goldwing, and it has been in production for years so parts shouldn't be an issue. They were still available new in 2003. I'm not sure if that was the last year of production, or if Kawi still makes it.
It's really well balanced. The new models are out for 13,000 dollars.
Hubby would rather have a cruiser and I want a scooter.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Pinwheel said:
I now remember why I stopped putting stuff on ebay.

Pinwheel,
Another great alternative source for selling your voyager is
http://www.cycletrader.com. When I was looking for scooters I used that source alot. You might already know about it, but thought I would give food for thought. Good luck and hang in there.......

Helix :)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Thats a sweet looking machine. I have my fingers crossed for you, good luck.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wanted to do cycletrader first but after days of fighting with hubby, I did Ebay. That's what he wanted and since it is HIS bike, I put it on ebay to end the tension.

now, y'all just need to be on the look out for pictures that say. 'the saga has ended' lol

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Nancy that is a nice looking piece of kit (the bike), don't see too many of those over here. Good luck in finding a genuine buyer - might be easier when the weather warms up.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NormanB said:
Nancy that is a nice looking piece of kit (the bike), don't see too many of those over here. Good luck in finding a genuine buyer - might be easier when the weather warms up.
Whatcha talking about...warm up. LOL. It's 75 degrees F. right now. Don't want it to get any warmer.
The quicker it sells, the quicker my whining stops. :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Pinwheel said:
NormanB said:
Whatcha talking about...warm up. LOL. It's 75 degrees F. right now. Don't want it to get any warmer.
The quicker it sells, the quicker my whining stops. :lol:
Well I forgets...................its fffffreeeezing here!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It sold!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!
I would dance for joy but I'm terrible sick right now and too much movement might cause me to pass out.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Hope ya get better soon.... so you can go Burgman shopping. :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts