Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings of the season to all .I have a question I would like to pass along I am looking for information on the above mentioned bike lift and was wondering if any of our members are using this lift and if so what type of bracket they are using and their general opinion it seems like it would take up a lot less room than a table lift and for those of us with limited space in our garage vthis might be a real option.

If anyone is interested i can get their web site and send it along .
Thanks
RW

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Easyrizer has been around a long time And I have seen it work in a shop, If room is the main problem then this or an "X" style lift is best otherwise you can get a table lift for less
.And with a table lift after the bike is up you have someplace to put the wrench down :)
One last point, the standard Easyrizer lift with out the extra do-dads & do-hickeys is not all that stable so be prepared to spend a little more then you think

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Hmm....previous post was on Dec. '04....lilleyen has gone back and read just about every thread since this site's beginning, I think. And posted on most of them, too! :wink: :D 8)
(just razzin' ya...:) )

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
frugality said:
Hmm....previous post was on Dec. '04....lilleyen has gone back and read just about every thread since this site's beginning, I think. And posted on most of them, too! :wink: :D 8)
(just razzin' ya...:) )
I'm bored, waitin for my burg and spring.... :cry:

Have to do something. :wink:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Y'know, as Norm is the official Tavern Jester, maybe we could make you the official greeter in the "Who are ya, where ya from?" forum. Sort of like the WalMart greeter. Maybe we can all pitch in and get you an official BurgmanUSA apron and button.... :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
captainfish, think of it this way.

The first ride!
When finally the day comes!
By now, you've got your licence, taken your safety course, settled how your going to pay for it, got the insurance taken care of, all the niggling little steps done.

All the meticulous preparation, the months of planning, and now you've finally got your hands on it and it's YOURS!
Everything's perfect, the sun is shining, it smells like spring, you've checked it over, everything is tight, the tire pressure is right, the oil is OK, wiped all the finger prints off of it, it sparkles, you have your gear on, a loose plan on where you're going to go.
It doesn't really matter where as long as you're going.
Somewhere out of town, with not too much traffic as you commune with your Burg for the first time.

You lift your leg over it, and settle onto the big cushy seat.
Grin.
You lift it away from the side stand, center it, balance it.
Grinning a lot.
Heavy sucker!

You turn the ignition on, and watch all the pretty lights come on.
Intriguing! Grin again!

Well, you'll examine them all later.
Check the kill switch. OK!

Squeeze the left brake lever, and hold it.
Your heart in your mouth, you slide your thumb over the start button, and PRESS it.

Oh my God, it's RUNNING!

Doesn't it sound fantastic! :lol:
Let it warm up a bit, till the idle speed drops, watch the pretty lights, look around, enjoy, grin some more.

One final check, a heads up for traffic, then you gently twist the throttle, (heart in your mouth again), pull your feet up as you start to move off, like a 747 pulling up it's wheels as it rises into the air.

WOW!!!

You're flying. Feel the breeze. Smell the air.
Feel the instant response when you twist the throttle grip.
The power! You're in .....Heaven!

Your face will be starting to ache pretty soon from all the grinning.
Wiggle you jaw muscles around a little.

One of the neighbours waves at you as you glide by.
They knew you were waiting for this. Do they look a little envious?

Now, wasn't the wait well worth it? :D :lol:
AND it's over, no more waiting!

Thinking like this keeps me sane! :twisted: Sort of!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts